More wip

I haven't much to write about today. I started a couple more bags, these two are almost done. I think just blogging about it makes me stay on task, before I would start projects and then never complete them. I have many unfinished projects, I stare at them and wonder what was I thinking. Especially all those quilt blocks, maybe someday I'll finish the quilts. So now that I blog and I admit I'm not the best writer, I feel like I've commited myself and I need to get it done!

Yesterday, I received my Marie Claire Idees. It came in the post just before I was going back to work. You should have seen me, I jumped in the car, ripped open my package and at every stop sign and stop light, I was flippin' through the pages. I called the school on my cell and told them that I was running a late, but I will be there. Hey, I have priorities! he-he

Have a great day!

Comments

Susan in SC said…
Love your tote bags!
Erna said…
Love to hear that I'm not the only one with 'priorities'LOL How can one be sooo happy about a magazine!? my whole week was great just because the marie claire idees!

Popular Posts