Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday morning

Just dropping in again, my sewing room hasn't been much of a sewing room lately since I gave my daughter my sewing machine table. Lately she's much more active with her new Janome Heart (which we gave her for Christmas) than I have been with my Singer. So my machine is currently sitting on the floor and a little lost. Instead I'm busying myself with my latest embroidery project from Doodle Stitching.

Hopefully I can finish it today! Or tomorrow, oh wait, I'm working all day tomorrow. Well, maybe on Tuesday. I think I'll be looking for a new or used table very soon, because this can't be right!

My poor machine.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...