"Treasure Box" Totebags

Here are the totebags I made last weekend out of my stash that I no longer want.

They're small, measures 7"x7" plus handle, perfect for a child. I made four, but I gave one away already. I made them from a square quilt panel, I think it's called "cheater's quilt", something like that. I stitched diagonally across the panel using one of the decorative stitches on my sewing machine, in between the two different prints. If anything, I have a chance to play around with the different stitches that I never use on my machine.

Here's a close up of the stitching, which isn't bad. This machine isn't an expensive one, but it does have a few extra stitches that you can embellish with.

Okay, I'm off to meet a friend for lunch. I should be checking back within a few days. It's taking me hours just to get this posted!




Comments

woof nanny said…
Holy cow, talk about productive! Super cute too! I'm so excited you're joining the purse challenge. Really cool.

Popular Posts