Wednesday, March 22, 2006

just a note

because I haven't had a chance to post, not that I have many folks reading my blog lately, but I feel like I should post something about my lack of posting. I've been pretty busy with work, family gatherings, and home life. I'm sad that I haven't had a chance to do any cross-stitching or scrapbooking. I really love my photos and want them in albums. I did spend the night last weekend with my cousin in LA (Los Angeles) and we went through my photos and reminisced until the wee hours. Sheesh, she had the magnifying glass out!

I also haven't had a chance to read all the blogs that I've subscribed to, so I feel really out of it. Maybe this weekend I can take some time out and catch up, but I feel like I'm heading out-of-town again -- we'll see.

Take care.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...