Thursday, November 17, 2005

Yay, it almost the weekend!

and my work day is over, but I really need to get busy and clean this house. I have dinner in the crockpot, even though it's soup and it's pretty warm outside. I've been in a "soup mood" lately. I think I've made soup at least once a week for the past month. That's alot of soup for two people, too. I think I will blog a little, before I begin my dreaded chores. Tomorrow I won't have that luxury, I will have to also work the afternoon shift.

Anyway, yesterday was a little hectic. It was my Avon delivery day and I wanted to get the items bagged, invoiced and out of the way. I made one delivery last night, which was next door to my cousin. So I chatted with her for a little while. She's such good fun, we laughed and joked on how long it's taking us to lose a couple of pounds. We both are going to Weight Watcher meetings in hopes to look great at her sons wedding next year. The wedding has been postponed until March, so that gives us plenty of time!

Oh, and the good news is that I took next week off - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Woohoo, I don't know how I managed that, but my manager approved it. We will be spending Thanksgiving in Sacramento, as we do every year. We plan on leaving Wednesday, though, dh has to teach classes next week. Actually, it may be real early Thursday morning, but we should arrive at Mom's house by noon (we hope). Plus dd has classes on Monday and Tuesday, I don't understand that. I thought the college would be closed next week. Anyway, I usually take alot of pictures when I'm up there, so don't be surprised if I bore you all with family photos and food. I don't know why, but I like to take pictures of the food my mom cooks. One of these days I'll make a family cookbook, scrapbook style. That would be so nice to give to my dd and neices (nephews, too).

I rambled enough, I need to get off this computer, and get this place cleaned and organized. Have a great day!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...