Sunday, November 13, 2005

Feeling a little better

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since I last posted. I have been sick for almost that long and now dh has come down with a cold, as well. I just haven't had the energy to post or even go online. I've spent most of my time either at work (yes, still had to work) or laying on the couch watching tv or napping. Of course, life goes on and I had my usual errands and grocery shopping and fixing dinner, etc. to do. I some how managed to go forward. I made us chicken soup last night. Hopefully, this hoarse voice and nasty cough will go away soon, it seems like I'm fine in the morning, but as soon as evening rolls around I get these coughing attacks. I haven't had a good nights sleep in days, or should I say "we" haven't had a good nights sleep in days.

Anyway, this weekend I have been in a baking mood, made a few pumpkin chocolate chip breads and stored them in the freezer. Made one for dd last weekend so she could take back to her apartment. I've been going through my recipes and pulling out some favorites to bake and then give to family members when I go visiting next week. It's so much fun to bake, but I really don't plan on eating any these. Right now my hunger cravings have gone down the tubes. I can't understand why I only lost 1.6 lbs. last week, oh well.

Okay, I'm off to visit a few blogs and then get on with my day.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...