Sunday, August 28, 2005

Ants!

This morning, after coming home from the grocery store, as I open my pantry I was greeted with a bazillion ants running up and down the shelves! What a pain, I thought I was going to settle in and do at least one hour of stitching like I was able to yesterday morning, before it gets too hot. But no such luck, I cleaned and tossed out stuff. I am careful about sealing up everything but there was a box a Ritz crackers that I forgot about. On a positive note, at least the pantry is nice, clean and organized. I tossed out anything that look like it's been in there too long. I also took out a sliding basket that probably was taking up good storage space.

I received two more ebay auction items yesterday. One is a vintage apron pattern - I was inspired by a couple of the apron blogs to make a vintage apron. Okay, we'll see when that will happen. I'm not having much luck in anything crafty right now. The other item I received was vintage iron-on transfers, but I'm dissappointed. They are not the ones that was described and pictured. So maybe it's just an error, I've sent an email to the seller.

The party yesterday was fun, but still too hot. I was sort of wishing we were home in the pool. It's suppose to be warm again today, you can be sure I'll be swimming!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...