Friday, August 18, 2017

Fall into Savings with Paper Pumpkin

Hi, Crafters! I thought I would catch up on my Paper Pumpkin kits I get in the mail. Here I have July's kit that I haven't had a chance to put together. There's four different cards, two of each design. Of course, you can alternate them to your own design with the materials or any extras you have.

Here are two cards from the Positively Picturesque kit from July.
Here a few of my alternate ideas:
This card I die-cut the scallop Lemon Lime Twist cardstock with the Layering Circles Framelits. I watercolored the background in Daffodil Delight before I stamped the tulips.
Here I stamped the tulips on the watercolor design already on the card base. Stamped the sentiment then added washi tape and wooden tulips already included in the kit. 
This one I used the Pretty Label punch and stamped the tulip and sentiment, added a Rhinestone Basic Jewels. I watercolored again on Whisper White cardstock and layered a 3 1/2" x 1" part of the envelope. Then layered on a Powder Pink cardstock and adhered to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.

There are so many other possibilities with this kit and my samples are pretty easy and straight forward. New Subscribers get a 50% off introductory discount for one month. This is a great deal to try Paper Pumpkin. The kit will be delivered to your door, complete with everything to make fun, shareable cards and projects. 



Happy crafting!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...