Thursday, July 13, 2017

Coffee Cafe cards

Good afternoon. I have another card share that I made this morning. My Mom's birthday is this weekend and instead of buying another card (which sometimes I do) I made one to send in the mail today. Plus I made another card last night, because I really love this stamp set. 

Products used are:

Coffee Break Bundle: Coffee Cafe stamp set and Coffee
Stylized Birthday stamp
Cups Framelits
Cardstocks: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper
Layering Circles Framelits
Corrugated Elements
Metallic Foil Doilies
Burlap Ribbon






No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...