Monday, July 17, 2017

Christmas in July

Hello, I have another card for you. This is the new stamp set, Carols of Christmas that I've been playing around with this morning. Customers will be able to purchase this stamp set and dies, separately or in a bundle as part of the early release in August!

Anyway, I have all the measurements for this card listed on the project sheet posted below. I'm going to start listing the measurements and products used when I post my projects. Hopefully, it will be helpful.



The Carols of Christmas stamp set is one of the free gifts given during our Christmas in July recruiting program.

If you like to join the fun click here for more details.

Join during the month of July and you will also receive the products below with your starter kit.

I've also made some some gift bags with Carols of Christmas stamps, hope I can post them today. It's been a busy day, I'm getting ready for a road trip to visit my Mom and yes, today is my birthday! Ugh, they come so soon! Anyway, it's dinner out tonight and I also need to start packing! 

Have a great day and happy crafting!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...