Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A little late, my Valentine's Day share

I know it's a little late to write about Valentine's Day, although it's been a crazy month, I have to share anyway. I just love these papers and  stamps that I ordered, Sealed With Love stamps and Sending Love DSP paperstack.

I made these small note cards and envelopes for the children at my school (where I work) to color and write messages on the back.


More Valentine's for them to write a message to give to their family or friends.



I made these treat bags with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.



I know, you can never have too many treat bags.






Receive free product during Sale-A-Bration!



Here’s the deal: for every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free. Click on the image above for a copy of the Sale-A-Bration items.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...