Saturday, October 29, 2016

Season of Gratitude, Paper Pumpkin kit ideas

Hello, again. I'm back with more Paper Pumpkin alternative ideas for you. I've got two more cards, this time I used embossing folders to give it a little more texture. The first one I used the Petal Burst Textured Impressions embossing folder on Old Olive card stock.
and the second card I used the Birchwood Textured Impressions embossing folder on Very Vanilla card stock. I sponged ink on the leaves that are part of the Paper Pumpkin kit, and glued on the stamped pumpkins die cuts from the Spooky Fun stamp set and dies. The Happy Thanksgiving stamp is from last year's Paper Pumpkin kit.
I love this month's kit, I have more ideas to share before the next one comes in the mail. I hope you give Paper Pumpkin a try, there are many alternate ideas besides what's on the project sheet. Click here for more information

November Specials - Stitched Shapes Framelits and select stamps at 25% off. Details here.


Happy crafting!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...