Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Blooms & Bliss Thinking of You

Hello, here again with a couple of quick and simple card using Basket of Wishes stamp set. My first card is with Blooms and Bliss DSP. Then I made a second card using the Petals & Paisleys DSP, a little different but just as easy. I used a little watercolor for the images, easy and fast. I love it, because I feel so creative, but it only takes to a minute to do!

Here is the project tutorial, Thinking of You card


You can get Blooms and Bliss DSP free with a purchase of 3 packages of  Designer Series Paper, details here.  Sale ends October 31st.

Here is the other card with Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...