Friday, September 02, 2016

Week of Autumn - Day #5

Yay! I made it through Friday. Good Morning, wishing you a wonderful day and a 3-day weekend for some of us, I need it! 

Today, I am sharing a Autumn themed thank you card. I used the Totally Trees stamp set and the "thank you" sentiment is from the Wetlands stamp set. The ink colors are Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron and Soft Suede. The cardstocks are Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla.


 
Totally Trees 142198                              Wetlands 126695 wood-mount 126697 clear-mount


Here's the link to the Holiday catalog in case you missed it in my previous posts. It's also on the sidebar. You can also receive a catalog from me, please ask!

Thank you for stopping by
and happy crafting!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...