Friday, August 26, 2016

August Paper Pumpkin and BOGO

Hi, all! I'm back, with some cards to share that I made this week. It was a little difficult for me to write because of course, it's back to school, which is where I work and it has been a stressful week. Just to think about writing about cards was not happening. As much as I love my job, it has been challenging already this year.

Anyway here are some cards I made and posted on my Facebook page ...

These are cards I made with this month's Paper Pumpkin, Bold Botanicals. Very easy, because it's a kit and everything is included to make some awesome cards.


and here are a few alternate ideas made with the same kit ...





Paper Pumpkin has a BOGO sale going on right now! New subscribers will get the November kit for free! Sign up now and pay full price for your October kit, and get November Free!

Also, I'm pretty excited about the new holiday catalog available Sept. 1st, stay tuned I have some project shares coming up with new stamps and supplies to be released.

Thank you for stopping by, I have more to say, it's just getting late.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...