Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Out with the old ....


Yes, sorry to say but there are many Stampin' UP! favorites that are retiring. Here is one stamp set that is going away that I love, A Dozen Thoughts. Here are a few simple cards and tags I made with the stamps and the Botanical Gardens DSP, which will also not be available after May 31st. All the Designer Series Papers will be retiring, too.







Only a few weeks left ... you can view the retirement list here. The new Stampin' UP! catalog will be available June 1st. I'm looking forward to sharing some sneek peeks as soon as my order comes in. I'm getting excited to share the new colors, stamps and papers. Yay!



No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...