Friday, March 04, 2016

Paper Pumpkin is turning 3!



Celebrate with a limited-edition for your March kit. To receive March's kit be sure to sign up by the 10th of March.


I love receiving my Paper Pumpkin, because sometimes (most times!) I don't have time to make a card. Well, my Paper Pumpkin comes in just in time and there is always something I can make on the fly. My daughter also looks forward to seeing what's in the mail! This also makes a great gift for someone who loves to craft. 

Here are are some cards I made with my February kit, "Hello Sunshine". The first two cards are sample cards you can make.



Of course, you don't have to make those cards, you can switch it up and make your own cards, tags or pocket cards with the supplies. Here are a couple of alternate cards I made, they're pocket cards, they measure 2" x 3" that can easily fit in your Project Life albums or you can put in your pocket card projects.



Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...