Thursday, February 18, 2016

Zoo Babies and Sweet Li'l Things

Hello, today I have a cute card share with Zoo Babies stamp set and Sweet Li'l Things Designer Series Paper. These little cards came together quickly. They would be perfect to include a gift card or attached to a package for a baby shower. I made the coordinating envelope with the envelope punch board.



These cards measure 3 1/4" x 4 1/4", I cut the card stock 6 1/2" x 4 1/4" and then fold in half. I cut another piece of card stock 3" x 4", I stamped the sentiment and dry embossed the top half with Decorative Dots embossing folder. I added the ribbon and then mounted it onto the card base. I stamped the monkey and toucan on very vanilla card stock and then punched with circle punch. I punched another coordinating piece of card stock with scallop punch. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to mount onto card. As you can see this is a very simple card. I'll list the products I used below.

Zoo Babies stamp set   130456
Sweet Li'l Things DSP   138447
Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Hello Honey, Watermelon Wonder card stock
Hello Honey (133643) and Watermelon Wonder (138323) ink pad
1 3/8" circle punch   119860
1 3/4" scallop punch   119854
Decorative Dots embossing folder   133520
Whisper White ribbon   134573
Stampin' Dimensionals   104430
Envelope punch board   133774
Big Shot   113439


Thank you for stopping by and checking in on what I'm creating.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...