Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Quilting: Bloom Block Five and Six WIP

I hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to post an update on my Bloom Block Sew Along. Well, I can say that I am already behind, but it's been a busy week. Hopefully, I'll be done with these two blocks before next week and be working on block seven! Crossing my fingers!


As you can see I was able to work on my applique pieces this morning for block five. I'm out of the background fabric for these blocks, but it's on the way, yay! In the meantime, I'll sew up the Bloom applique pieces. I'm enjoying the process of sewing these little guys, I feel like I'm getting better at it.




Here's a photo from Lori Holt's blog on what the quilt should look like after all the blocks are completed. If you're interested in sewing or quilting (and haven't visited before) I would encourage to take a tour of her blog, she has a lot of great tips, tutorials, projects and photos of what she has made.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...