Thursday, September 24, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge for September at Your Paper Pantry


Here are my Christmas cards for September's challenge. This month we could copy one our Christmas cards from last year (optional), which would have been easier for me, but I was so in love with this new Stampin' UP! paper that I couldn't resist! I copied one of the cards from the catalog, well sort of. It will be a while before I fussy cut again, lol.

Come join us at yourpaperpantry.ning for lots of challenges and swaps. I've just started doing swaps and it has been fun and way for me to get more ideas and think outside the box. Lots of great fun!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...