Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hello, Spring!

Here it is the middle of April and I have no idea where the time has gone! We have a major remodeling project, that I can't wait until it's done! Also I'm working more hours at work until we can get another person, so I'm the sub for now. But yes I've made quite a few cards that I want to blog about but my time is limited. So I apologize for this brief post.


This stamp is from the 2014 Occasions Catalog, Vivid Vases. I love it and couldn't wait to color with the Stampin' Write markers. I stamped with StazOn ink on Whisper White cardstock. I used Pistachio Pudding cardstock for the card base and the Scallop Edge Border punch and added Large Pearl Basic Jewels. A very simple and quick card to make.

Have a Happy Easter and I will be back tomorrow to share a couple of last minute Easter cards.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...