Saturday, January 04, 2014

Happy New Year!

I can't believe how quickly time has gone by and its been a long time since I posted. Well, hopefully I will blog more often and share what I have been up to. Life has been busy lately, especially when the holidays rolled around!

I made a few Christmas cards, not as many as I would like to. I did make a stack of thank you cards for my children and parents at work. I was lucky enough to receive many Christmas gifts and I thought taking the time to make them cards was the least I could do. Here are a few, I kept it simple.



 
 
I've also been playing a lot with My Digital Studio, I made some banners for my blog and Facebook page. Here's what's on my Facebook timeline, which really needs a little more tweaking, but enough was enough!


Thank you for stopping by and for hanging in there with me! Wish you a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...