Monday, September 02, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Good morning! It's been a crazy week and weekend, today I'm going to try to catch up before going back to work tomorrow. I think it's been crazy week because it's been hot and very humid, seems like I had a lot to do, but wasn't in the mood to do it. So crafting has taken a little bit of a back seat, but I did make a couple of cards this morning, which I will share later ... I'm going to start  my Season of Style This and That Journal (132277), it's more like a planner for the holidays, but knowing me I need to start early because I always wait until the last minute to send cards, buy gifts, etc. Hopefully my journal will help me to not do that!




Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...