Saturday, September 14, 2013

Given enough coffee . . . .


Hello again! Here's a card I made with the Perfect Blend Stamp Set. I love these stamps! I've had them for quite awhile, but haven't had a chance to use them until I saw this adorable card at Julia Loves 2 Stamp, thank you Julia! I made it a little differently, just a little. I wanted to use the Autumn Spice Designer Series paper again, which I don't have the actual papers, but I was able to print the patterns on cardstock and it came out perfect! I used the patterned paper for the coffee cozy. Coffee cups are stamped with Baked Brown Sugar ink on Whisper White Cardstock. I cut the coffee cups, which was very easy and doesn't have to be perfect, then mounted on Early Espresso cardstock and Very Vanilla card base. I used the Labels Collection Framelit die cut on my Big Shot for the sentiment, sponged the edges, added Candy Dots . . . . and that was it. Very easy!!


Perfect Blend stamp set 
clear-mount      131392     $10.95
wood-mount     130745     $13.95
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...