Monday, August 05, 2013

Fall Mini-totes ..... done!

I've been doing a little cleaning and organizing in my craft room, which seems to be an ongoing project in itself. I came across two of my many unfinished objects sitting on top of my sewing machine, which were almost done! I just needed to sew in the lining (which was already pinned), turn right side out and stitch. Sheesh, only took me a few minutes to do, well may 10 minutes. I don't know who or why I made them just thought they were cute in the magazine and I wanted to make them, which I know was last year or maybe the year before, eeek!

 
Done and just in time for the autumn season, I feel like I'm ahead of myself. Yay!

Thank you for stopping by :).

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...