Saturday, August 24, 2013

Best of Brides and Babies stamp set


Here is a wedding card I made with the Best of Brides and Babies stamp set (133482). Actually, it's the first wedding card I made that my daughter wanted for a friend's wedding. I CASed (copy and share) from another Stampin' Up demonstrator on the Stampin' Connection group. I made a few changes, though. I love they way it turned out.

Stamp Set: Best of Brides and Babies (133482)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Black, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake
Ribbon: Whisper White
Jewels Basic Rhinestone
Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Labels Collection framelits


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...