Thursday, July 01, 2010

Happy July!

It's been a busy 2 weeks! Last week not only did my computer crash, but I was out of town cat-sitting in Sacramento for my Mom while she was off to see my nephew graduate from Air Force bootcamp in San Antonio, TX. It was a fun week because my cousin and aunt were with me and we had a blast. But we came home to reality, my hubby fixed my computer, although I had to start all over again. That's okay, I didn't have anything major on my computer that I didn't back up.

Anyway, I have lots to write about and I have taken quite a few photos. So I'll be back tomorrow with my Food on Fridays and some of my antiqueing adventures and crafty inspirations. Yes, my cousin and I headed up to the Antique Trove in Roseville. I bought more goodies that just said "buy me"! It's birthday season in my family, so I'm back on my handmade card kick. Hope to get some made soon, because there are alot of birthdays coming up!

See you soon and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...