Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Projects in the air

Hello, just want to post a little about what I'm working on and what I plan to work on:

  • first on board is the cupcake quilt that I posted about on Saturday, it'll be a little different. I'm making 4 blocks instead of 3 and I don't think it will be a wallhanging

  • Next is a table runner from Moda Bake Shop with the Bistro Charm Pack

  • a scrap coin quilt, which I haven't even started yet, but I love all the beautiful quilts over here and I want one!

  • and then there's some left over pot holders and hot pads, soon to be out of the way!

Actually, there's plenty of completed blocks that have been burried amongst all my fabrics and what not. I haven't looked at them in years, the colors I don't care for anymore, but I'm sure I'll use them for something.

A little good news, well for me. We might be driving up the coast again, dh might have to go up there on business again. I hope I can tag along like last time, I have to request time off and look for a sub. I'm crossing my fingers.

Pismo Beach

~Billie

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...