Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!


Wishing everyone a very happy 2009! I thought this scan was appropriate. It's one of my Mom's pieces of art, she has many that are tucked away. I'm so glad I came across this one and scanned it. I wish I had half the talent my mother has. She gave me one of her paintings when we were visiting during Thanksgiving. She had it professionally framed, it's beautiful. It now sits above our fireplace. I'll have to share a photo of it later.



The last couple of days I've been getting use to my new sewing machine that I bought back in September and then I never had a chance to use it. It sews great! I have many projects I want to sew, but right now I'm inspired by the "Pretty Little Potholders" book. These are a few of my works in progress ....



Good evening and thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I love this book. Isn't it fun.

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...