Friday, September 26, 2008

Shopping

I went to Joann's today, I had to go to Target and since Joann's was nearby I went inside to have a look around. A few small purchases:

I'm working on a autumn wallhanging and I picked out these two fabrics. I'll post more photos later about my current project.

And then I came across these two lovelies,

actually there was a whole collection and I just had to buy some, but I have no idea what I'm going to make. It's from Heidi Grace Designs. First time I heard of her, but I fell in love. I'll probably go back for more once I figure out what to make and how much I need.

I have to run to work, but I'll post a little more later. Have a great afternoon or evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such pretty fabric! I hope you're having a great weekend!
xox,
Linnea

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...