Monday, August 25, 2008

Mail love

On Saturday my daughter and I received our prints from The Black Apple, I've been wanting this one for some time. So cute and I love the color red. I'm not sure, but I think Angela received the Smiths Girl Print. She left yesterday and I forget so quickly.



Tea for Two

I have been rummaging around in my huge plastic bin of scraps. I think in my haste to clean my sewing room to paint a few months back, which now I think it will just be a guest room, I tossed in some unfinished projects. This one was supposed to be a set of four placemats, since long forgotten and now I don't want patchwork placemats. I did such neat work and I think I can recycle (or is it repurpose?) them into something else. Here they are, you can tell by the fabric it must have been late 80's or maybe 90's. I know, almost vintage.



I'll try to check in tomorrow. Have a good one!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...