Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Moving, cleaning, painting and wishful thinking

Wow, so much has happened in the past week, I was on vacation and I mostly "pitter-pat" around the house getting things done. In the meantime, Angela was busy getting ready to move out. Which yesterday she is officially out and living with room mates in San Diego. We'll miss her, but I think it's important for her to be out on her own. Besides all that, we did some more cleaning and decluttering, I have boxes that I need to run over to the Salvation Army.

Yesterday I prepared the walls in the spare bedroom to paint, I did call it my sewing room, but now I think I may just have it as a guest room. I have alot of leftover paint from the kitchen, which is pretty flat, so I'll use that. Again I had to primer the walls, but not very much. I had this horrible stenciling border across the top of two walls. I guess I thought it was cute in the 90's, it had to go! Not my taste anymore.

I haven't had a chance to sew or make anything and I so want to! I have some totebags that I need to finish.
I want to embroider this. I also want to make these napkins that I mentioned last week and then I think this transfer would look cute on a sewing machine cover.
sew kitty
I found this tutorial just this morning on Sew, Mama, Sew! blog. I don't think I need another tutorial, but I would love to make this bag anyway. Oh, and I have some more goodies to put in my etsy shop! Eeeek!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK,any how nice blog
Move out Cleaning Edmonton

Unknown said...

Good lesson,I think all companies would use this in the training of their customer satisfaction, I usually use to call carpet cleaning calgary for cleaning working !

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...