Friday, May 23, 2008

Yay for Fridays!

I woke up today wondering if it was going to rain or shine, sure enough it rained. This has got to be the most strangest weather ever, last week we were complaining about the heat. Then yesterday and today it's overcast, windy, rainy, flash flood warnings and a tornado not too far away! This is not supposed to happen on the day before the Memorial Day weekend! Sheesh, and all I wanted to be was home, but I had to sub this afternoon. Not fun when you're on the "rainy day schedule" with 40 or so kidlets. But all went well, we had movies, made pizzas, played games and puzzles until it was all over. It's nice when you're a sub and the kids hug you good-bye and are happy when you say "I'll be back next week".

Have a lovely day and I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...