Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Late, again!

Well, better late than not posting at all. Posting daily is already a bit of a challenge for me and I barely started! Anyway I spent part of the afternoon wondering what the heck am I going to make for my Mom for Mother's Day and will I get it done in time? I have to pack and ship it, I think it will barely make it if I send it Priority. Therefore I went shopping . . . . and what do you get someone that has just about everything? She doesn't need any more knick-knacks. So I went to World Market and bought her some food items and two very cute tea towels, my daughter will pick her up a pound of coffee from Starbucks and I'll put everything together in a basket tomorrow and ship it off, pronto!

As promised, here's my version of the Black Apple doll from the pattern created by Emily Martin (Inside a Black Apple) that was featured on Martha Stewart show. I think she turned out pretty cute, even though one arm went a little wayward.

Have a great evening and I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...