Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cotton Time is here!

I received my magazine today and I love it! It's so different, well of course because it's in Japanese, but never mind, it's no where near what I've seen in our American crafting type magazines. There seems to be a lot of articles about sewing and crafting, not a whole lot of advertising. Maybe it's because I don't understand it, but I just love looking at the photos and thats all that matters. If I get that scanner/printer that I've been hinting to get for "Mother's Day", I'll be able to give you a glimpse. Other than that I've been a little busy this morning getting new items together for the craft fair next weekend. All the sudden I have alot of ideas in my head, I just need to get them into something that I can see and touch. I went to JoAnn's today to buy fabric and see anything new, but I'll have to show you tomorrow. So until then, take care and goodnite -- it's been a good day!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...