Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Ramblings

Well, I sure wish I had a scanner that works. I spent hours the other day trying to get the darn thing to work! I tried everything, but I think the bulb is out if that makes sense or it's just plain worn out! I've been wanting a new one, but have been putting it off because I don't know which to buy. I also want a printer that prints photos, too. What brought me to the scanner was while I was cleaning my craft room I opened one of my vintage Vogarts, Dutch Treat (an ebay purchase), and to my surprise there were a bunch of Workbasket transfers. Well, at least I think they're Workbasket. Anyway, the designs are so cute. Alot of cute kittys with the days of the week and other household chores. Then there are the cute silverware marching arm in arm with big smiles. I love those! I wanted to scan and share, but then the scanner wasn't working. Grrrr! Hopefully soon I'll be able to share my vintage transfers. I don't have many, but some are worth sharing and also my way of saying thanks to other embroidery artist who share their transfers and completed works.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...