Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm Back

It's been a busy two weeks, but I think I'll be free to work on my sewing projects now and I have a lot of ideas floating in my head -- wow, all those fantastic projects everyone is working on and completing. Yes, I love to read blogs, it's an addiction that I can't help.

I'm in a good mood today, I've managed to lose 3 pounds within the past two weeks. I know, woo, 3 pounds, what's she talking about. But gaining 30 pounds after becoming a lifetime member with Weight Watchers three (or is it four) years ago, has been a big disappointment to myself. It's been a struggle to get back on track and getting older isn't helping matters. Okay, enough of that.

On Tuesday dd and I drove up to Long Beach to pick up her diploma and then visit my Aunt. She has been trying to get a hold of me for weeks and I know she wants me to make her curtains for her bedroom. So now I have the fabric and measurements and an idea what she wants. Then the next day my co-worker is telling me about this program on HGTV, "Decorating Cents", how easy it was that they made roman shades and she wants them on her sliding glass window -- wondering if I know how to make them? No, but now we are going to make them! I don't think she know how to sew, but she has a sewing machine. Which is a good thing, I think I'll be giving her lessons instead! I really don't know how to make roman shades, but I've always wanted to make them. It's a "no-sew" project, but we will be sewing them.

Decorating Cents: Sewing Room Makeover

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...