Sunday, September 02, 2007

Too Hot!

It's just too hot to sew or do anything else for that matter. I have a bag that I'm working on, but I just can't get myself near the machine to finish it. It would be nice to have a/c, maybe next year. Excuse the dark photo, but the blinds are closed to keep the sun and heat out. That idea is not working well and the fans seemed to just blow hot air around. (sigh) I think it's 92 degrees, but it feels alot warmer than that.

Also pictured is an applique quilt block I found in my unfinished stash of past projects. I'm looking at it and wondering what I can make out of it . . another totebag??

I'm suppose to meet my daughter at the mall today, there we'll be able to cool off. In the meantime, I'll go swimming and get a little exercise. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...