Thursday, September 06, 2007

Podcasts

It's been a busy day, plus I've been under the weather, as well. I feel like I've been fighting off a cold for the past couple of days, getting sick is sort of what happens when you work with children. Anyway, there wasn't any sewing done today, but I was thinking about it. Plus I forgot about the ribbon for my totebag and I bought two rolls and they're in the craft box at work! It was a hectic morning and I wasn't thinking about my little ole totebag. (sigh) In the meantime, when I got home, to keep me inspired because I had more work to do, I have been listening to a couple of sewing/crafting podcasts. I found them very interesting and informative and pretty much what has been on my mind lately. I'm sure glad I'm able to download them onto my ipod, because I've been bored with my music lately when I go to the gym, so it's made my walks on the treadmill a little more interesting.

Here are the links if you are interested or looking for something different to listen to while working on your projects (or working out!):

Sew Forth Now

Material Mama Podcast

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...