Monday, June 04, 2007

Woohoo, she's a college grad!

I've been absent for the past few weeks because it has been a whirlwind month for us. Our beautiful daughter graduated last Thursday from Cal State Long Beach and it is a been a big event for us! We couldn't have been more proud to see her walk up the stage to receive her diploma! It is a day that we will always remember and keep in our hearts.

We had a party for her on Saturday and in spite of the "June gloom" weather we all had a great time. I wish I could explain the emotions I felt to see her happy that day with her family, friends, co-workers, and those that have known her since whe was a "little one", just to see her so happy, laughing and enjoying the day was worth everything! Even spending the day before with her shopping for food, drinks, decorations, the cake, and having lunch together -- I can see she was looking forward to this special day that she so deserved!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...