Monday, June 18, 2007

Another Monday

Today is my day off and time to rest from a very busy weekend. Friday I was at an inservice on physical education and we spent most of the time outside playing group games, which it was getting pretty warm. I was exhausted by the time it was all over, but I went to the gym anyway because I knew I wouldn't be able to go on Saturday or Sunday.

Our daughter is in the process of moving back home this month, so we moved most of her furniture and stuff on Saturday. Her roommate was home and she wanted to make some kitchen curtains, eventually, but is busy like everyone else. I saw the fabrics and trims and I, for some reason, volunteered to make them for her. My dh is like "why?" Just because, no reason, because the fabric is different and I want to see how it will turn out. Anyway, her roommate is off to Michigan for the week and we'll surprise her with finished curtains when she returns. I already have the tab tops sewn.

In the meantime, our house looks like it exploded! I don't know where she got all this stuff, but we have some serious donating to do. We have boxes everywhere, except in the master bedroom and sewing room, thank goodness. I have so many summer projects to do around the house, it's just as well I won't be subbing this summer.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...