Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm back!!

I can't believe it has been this long since I've blogged. I guess I just forgot about it. I haven't been able to check my favorite blogs and I'm way behind and lost! Life has been very busy, aside from the fact that I'm desperately trying to lose weight, it has me totally frustrated. I have been tracking my points, calories, etc. I saw a trainer, which I really want to hire, but my financial situation looks grim, so I'm spending my days at the gym on my own for now. Which is really taking up some of my precious time. I have also been working extra hours at work, and by the end of the day I'm too pooped to get on the computer. I talked to my Mom last night and she wants to come visit in July. Then we just got a letter from our dear friends in England and they will be in the area in June and would like to see us! Yikes!

As for crafts of any kind it's not happening! I keep saying I'm going to go into the spare bedroom and set up my sewing machine and get busy. I have some projects that I want to finish and new ones that I want to start. I have cross-stitching that is collecting dust! I wish I can get my life together and be normal again. Sigh.

Dh is leaving for Florida tomorrow, maybe this is my chance to clean, organize and have a little down time. Well, after I come back from LA -- I plan on spending the weekend visiting relatives and going to a bbq at my Aunt's house on Mother's Day. Of course, my dd will be with me and it will be a pleasant weekend.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...