Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Stitching update

Well, this week is a funky week for me. I've been fighting off a cold and I just don't have any energy or maybe I'm just lazy. I've been working my usual morning shift, but once I get home I've been sitting in front of the tv and stitching. I did manage to get a 3-mile work out on my "Walk Away the Pounds" dvd today. I don't even feel like going to the gym. I hope I have a bit more energy tomorrow, because I need to go! I'm happy to say that I'm making progress on my sampler, though. It's a pretty good sized project and I still have a long way to go, but I'm not sick of it yet. I would like to have some side projects going on, but right now I'm focused on my sampler, so I will stick with it for now. I 'm going to try to take a picture of it tomorrow in daylight, as my camera is not the greatest.

Good night!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...