Thursday, January 19, 2006

Stitching Blogger's Question

Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it! (Or just point to the entry that talks about it.) If not, when do you predict it will be?
No, happy dance yet. I have small projects that I want to finish. I also have a sampler I started working on a long time ago and then forgot about (and it will be a long time before that is ever finished). I took a long break from cross stitching and I'm just barely getting back into it. You know, life got crazy, etc. I love reading other stitching blogs and that is where I get my inspiration. You all do such beautiful work, thank you! I predict next month I'll be doing a happy dance, but it won't be about the sampler!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...