Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I did it!

I'm so proud of myself, I managed to sit down and work on my sampler while the Golden Globes were on. I had planned to stitch for at least an hour, but I wasn't so lucky. I tried though. DD and her friends came in after their trip to Julian. They were all excited and caused a commotion that I wasn't expecting, but I didn't mind. They brought home food, sweets and a freshly baked apple pie for dh! So anyway, they took over and I sort of packed up my things and called it a night. Tonight I'm going to spend on hour on my sampler, with a little luck I might have a progress photo next week to post. I would also like to stitch something small, you know something that I might be able to see it to the end. I was thinking about one of those Bent Creek charts I bought a few months back. Although, I would like something with spring colors. Well, it's something to think about.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...