Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy New Year!

Wow, where did the week go? Of course, I was back at work and it was nice. The weather is just too beautiful to stay inside and I only had to work in the morning, so it worked out great. Next week will even be better, children will be back to their normal routine and we have a 3-day weekend coming up.

Anywho, again no crafting to report or pics to post, just wanted to check in before I quit blogging altogether. I had a lot of catching up to do this week -- take down the Christmas decorations, pay bills, go back to the gym, although I've been watching way too many dvd's! My dd is home from college, which is nice to have her home for awhile. As for New Year's resolutions, I don't have any. I'll just continue with my healthy diet and daily workout, that's ongoing throughout my life. Yes, I could try to save some money and become a little more organized this year.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...