Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas Memories

I just wanted to post a photo of one of my favorite ornaments from when I was a child. My mom gave me this ornament last year when we were visiting last Christmas. She carefully wrapped it and put it in a plastic container for me to take home. I remembered these ornaments when I was young, we had dozens of them, but I also remembered them breaking as years went by. These look unique because they are glass-type balls, but each one had a little scene in the center. I have never seen any like this since I was a child. So if there is any current ones out there like this please show me the way. Anyway, this is one of the last surviving ornaments from days gone by. Thank you, Mom.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...