Thursday, December 08, 2005

Busy December

Wow, has it been that long since I last wrote? Well, the Christmas season is in full swing and I haven't even started my Christmas shopping. Nope, not working extra hours either. The days are flying by and I haven't even been able to read my favorite blogs. What have I been doing? Just plain homelife, juggling bills, running up to Long Beach again last weekend. Plus decorating, putting up the tree, running to Jo-Ann's a couple of times and buying more decorations! I'm still wanting to go to our storage unit this weekend and retrieving more decorations! My Avon biz has me in a tizzy and I'm not going to worry about it for now, it's just taking up my time. I'll work that better over the new year, even though now is the time to make sales. I've been spending more time at the gym. It's been daily, I've figured out that it takes about 3 hours out of my day to workout and then come home and shower and get on with my day. That's too much. So some days I stay home and workout to a couple of dvd's instead to save me some time.

Anyway, work has been getting better. Some children I just have to tolerate. Some of the children are really having a great time with all the fun art projects we've been doing with them. I have to remember to take some pictures of some of their projects. Most of the projects I think up as soon as I walk in the door, so much for being organized.

While visiting my Mom's over Thanksgiving, I noticed she still has two of my early cross-stitch projects, one in the kitchen and the other in the dining room. I couldn't resist in taking a picture. I have done so many stitchery projects in the past, but have no photo of them. Here was my opportunity to take a picture of the pair and post one of them.


Have a great evening!

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...