Saturday, November 19, 2005

My vacation begins

My vacation has begun and I don't know where to start, do, . . . what? I spent the day just doing a little of this and that. I have alot of shredding that just seems to pile up. I was able to do some of that. I met my cousin this morning at Weight Watchers. Uh, I didn't lose much, but at least I didn't gain!



The rest of the day just sort of flew by. I planned at first to take a drive up to Long Beach this morning to see my dd, but I felt like staying home today and I can drive up tomorrow or Monday. So I'm playing it by ear for now. I felt bad, because my Aunt called me, she was waiting for me . . . with two bags of sand! (she knew I was suppose to be going up there) Ooops, I forgot, my Mom had told her that she wanted some Southern California sand for some kind of project she was working on. I think it was for her garden or something. Okay, I'll be up tomorrow. I've got Avon goodies for my dear Aunt, too. She'll love that!

Anyway, that's pretty much my day in a nutshell. I don't know where it went, I did a little cleaning and organizing in my little corner of the garage. I mean, that's it. The day just flew by. Hopefully, I'll have something exciting to write about tomorrow, my trips to the LA area are always fun, I should write about them.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...