Monday, November 21, 2005

Mission Organization

Whew, I spent most of my day in the office paying bills and organizing our files and then running errands. Actually, I'm re-doing these files and slowly getting rid of piles of paper. I don't know where it comes from, but I seem to not be able to get rid of it. It's starting to make me a little anxious and I put off dealing with it. Once I get this under control, among other things, then I think I can relax and do stitching or pull out the sewing machine and sew something fun. Right now, I'm just too overwhelmed and the thought of sitting down and sewing doesn't feel right. Plus with Christmas right around the corner, I need to get my act together. Actually, yesterday morning I was going to sit and stitch for an hour since I got up so early. Instead I ended up cleaning the kitchen windows and screens! Then clean my corner of the garage!

You know in my haste in going to Long Beach yesterday, I forgot to bring the pumpkin breads for my Aunt and dd! Arggh!

Tomorrow will be somewhat of a relaxing day. My dd will be coming home for the week. We plan on going to the movies to see "Goodnight and Good Luck". She wants to see it for extra credit for one of her journalism classes. Later tomorrow, we need to start packing and getting ready for our trip to Sacramento. It will be a long drive. Ugh, I never get use to it.

No comments:

I'm back cross-stitching

  Well, not yet, but real soon because my daughter found a Halloween cross-stitch booklet that I thought I lost forever. So my plans are to ...